|Title||The Last Man|
|Category||Science Fiction and Fantasy|
Mary Shelley, The Last ManA futuristic story of tragic love and of the gradual extermination of the human race by plague, The Last Man is Mary Shelley's most important novel after Frankenstein. With intriguing portraits of Percy Bysshe Shelley and Lord Byron, the novel offers a vision of the future that expresses a reaction against Romanticism, and demonstrates the failure of the imagination and of art to redeem the doomed characters....
Digital Rights Management (DRM) is a technology used by publishers or copyright owners to control access to and usage of digital ebooks.
Electronic books marked on our pages with DRM are protected by an embedded Adobe DRM component, which:
- Restricts the number of reading devices the book can be shared with. Adobe DRM allows the user to share an e-book with up to 6 reading devices (including computers and supported portable devices) as long as they are all authorized with the same Adobe ID.
- Prevents the user from copying, printing or altering the content.
Adobe ID serves to identify the device eligible to open the DRM ebooks and doesn’t participate in purchases, mailing or Prestigio site sign-in.
If you download the Adobe DRM ebook to the computer, which is not authorized with Adobe ID, you won’t be able to read it anywhere else than on this single computer, and using Adobe Digital Editions application.
You can copy any book from the your computer to Adobe DRM supported ereader or tablet after the device is authorized in ADE and under your Adobe Id.
To transfer a library item to another authorized computer or from your Prestigio mobile device:
- On the computer you're transferring from, locate and open the My Digital Editions folder, located inside the My Documents folder.
- Choose the EPUB or PDF files that correspond to the eBook titles you want to transfer.
- Copy the selected files to portable media such as a flash drive, or email the files to the target computer.
- On the target computer, copy the EPUB or PDF files into the My Digital Editions folder within the My Documents folder.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions on the target computer. Choose Library > Add Item, and then navigate to the My Digital Editions folder and select the new files to bring into the library.
All devices come with pre-installed application Ebook Reader which supports DRM protected ebooks
Prestigio ereader activation in ADE
1.Connect Prestigio device to your computer via USB.
2. Start Adobe Digital Edition on your computer.
3. When the request for a new device activation appears, please, confirm it. Maximum 6 products can be licensed for one Adobe name account.
4. Drag a book from ADE list (Library view) to the Prestigio device name. Book is copied into Digital Editions folder that automatically created in the device during Adobe activation.
5. (For Multipad PER5162). Move the copied book from Digital Editions folder to eBooks folder of internal memory in order to make the book visible for the device reading application. Otherwise it can be found through device explorer (point 5. Folders on the main screen).
Leave your own review
Thank you for choosing to let us know your opinion about "The Last Man".
Your view is very important to us, so please be as thorough as possible.
Try to write according to this guidelines:
what was your experience using this product
why did you buy this product
what did you love about this product
what did you hate about it
Resume: please describe your overall impression from product in several words